Youth Group Skits
LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION! Need a youth ministry boost? Here’s your cue. Try exciting, interesting and soul-searching youth groups skits. Give your audience something to laugh about or leave them wanting more. Give them something to talk about. Most of all give them an unforgettable, life-changing, Christian experience.
Youth group skits can be used effectively in ministry and have three basic purposes. They can be used for clean Christian entertainment and to supplement biblical teaching. Most importantly, youth group skits can be used to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in the end times.
Skits for Youth
Christian youth group skits are flexible Christian youth resources. You can use them for many occasions.
- Christian youth skits can be used at home for Christian family worship or Christian family outings.
- Use youth skits in youth-led church worship services.
- Christian youth skits can also be used to highlight annual Christian events.
- They make great evangelism tools.
- Use them in youth for Christ ministry in communities as well as countries. In Mark chapter 16 verse 15 (KJV), Jesus gave the Great Commission. He said, “Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature..” It means to train Christian youth to be disciples, too.
Enhance church activities using youth group skits. Use them:
- To supplement youth ministry videos during youth group bible lessons.
- Illustrate sermons for kids. Use them with puppets.
- Make bible stories such as the mustard seed parable and Jesus Raises Lazarus come alive.
- As a break between long Sunday sermons or long lessons.
- Use theme-based youth skits for Christian holidays such as Christmas, Easter and other Christian calendar events.
- As icebreakers in early morning Sunday School classes. Introduce or summarize lessons before and after Christian youth discussions.
Youth With a Mission
Make youth group skits a part of your youth discipleship program. Select global mission-themed Christian youth skits. Train young mission-minded Christian disciples as future missionaries. Use them on short-term youth group mission trips or adventure missions. Choose skit themes about Jesus Miracles and Jesus Second Coming. As a mission trip follow-up, youth group skits can be used to share missionary stories.
Utilize youth group skits for Christian recreational programs and fun youth group activities. Use youth group skits in:
- Youth retreats and summer camps
- Teach team skills
- Reinforce wisdom skills from the book of Solomon
- Find or create Christian youth skits that teach Christian character skills
Let future Christian film industry students help write and direct youth ministry skits. Finally, keep these added youth group skits tips in mind. Focus on the time allotted. You don’t want to lose your audience. Look for Christian youth skits that will allow you add, remove and make other changes. Keep the abilities of your students in mind. Follow copyright laws. Use bible-based skits. Check youth skit reviews
Share some youth group skits you have participated in. We would be glad to hear from you. Visit our site at KNCB.org for more articles and don’t forget to click on the Facebook tab and like us at Kingdoms Network Broadcasting! Thank You So Much!
©Vivian Caine – All Rights Reserved