Christian Worship Music
Sing unto God Christian Praise Worship Songs. Have you ever loved someone so much that you wanted to sing that person a love song? Because God loves us so much, there will be times when He will tug on your heart for a love song. He loves to hear you sing! Show the Lord how much you really love Him. You’ll hear it ringing in your spirit.
You can find worthy Christian praise worship songs on the Internet. Some have been rated as the best new Christian music. Ones that can be used before and after your intimate times of soaking in His Presence. You know, that time that can’t be explained or expressed with words alone. Worship music helps us prepare our hearts for repentance and giving all our cares to Him. To the only one that knows everything, there is to know about us and our circumstances.
Below, you will find some examples of top contemporary Christian artists and their songs.
New Christian Songs
- Because of Who You Are – Vicki Yohe
- Made New – Lincoln Brewster
- Oceans (When My Feet Fail) – Hillsong United
- Cornerstone – Hillsong Worship
- Your Love is Extravagant – Darrell Evans
Top 10 Christian Christian Praise and Worship Songs
- Bless the Lord – Matt Redman
- This is Amazing Grace – Phil Wickham
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) – Hillsong
- How Great is Our God – Chris Tomlin
- Our God – Chris Tomlin
- Cornerstone – Hillsong
- One Thing Remains (Your Love Never Fails) – Jesus Culture
- Lord I Need You – Matt Maher
- Mighty to Save – Hillsong
- Forever Reign – Hillsong
Christian Music Videos
- Casting Crowns – Thrive
- Chris Tomlin – 10,000 Reasons
- MercyMe – Welcome to the New
- Hillsong – No Other Name
- Matt Redman – Unbroken Praise
When you sing a love song to God, it doesn’t matter if you can carry a tune or not. He, the “Lover of Your Soul,” sees your song as a joyful noise to Him from your heart. Don’t worry about how it sounds to you. After all, to Him, your song is tops! Even if it came out of nowhere. What matters the most is that it is from your innermost being. And, about how much you love Him too.
©Vivian Caine – All Rights Reserved