The Apostolic Church originated between 1904-1905. The Apostolic ministry is a Christian Pentecostal denomination. It believes in making the death of Jesus Christ known to the world. That Jesus’ death was the atonement. For forgiveness of the sins of the world. And, that with the baptism of water and the Holy Spirit, the signs of the nine gifts were given. It is the Holy Spirit that gives to each of us these gifts, as He wills. In addition, these nine gifts are given to serve others as the Holy Spirit instructs us.
- Wisdom – is God’s divine wisdom
- Knowledge – is a supernatural revelation of facts not learned naturally
- Faith – is to believe without doubt
- Gifts of healing – is a supernatural gift to remove disease from the spirit, soul and body
- Working of miracles – is a supernatural manifestation of miracles
- Prophecy – is giving a word that God has brought to mind
- Discerning of spirits – is the heightened ability to judge between good and evil.
- Divers kinds of tongues – is a heavenly language not naturally acquired
- Interpretation of tongues – is the translation of the language not naturally acquired
You can see that the Apostolic Ministry is very active around the world today. Those who have a call to ministry and have an Apostolic anointing will commission others to go. Just like Jesus Ministry did with His twelve Christian disciples. As a result, an Apostolic ministry will flow in the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit. Supernatural events will take place because of the Apostolic anointing. This is given to God’s servants for the people. You will know in your heart that you are called to an Apostolic ministry. The calling on your life will be confirmed through someone else. You will be set apart from regular church going people. You will know it in your spirit that God is calling you to a higher calling.
John 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father.”
Disciples of Jesus
The fame of Jesus and the Apostles spread like wildfire throughout the town and villages in Israel. As they worked in the gifts of creative miracles, faith and the gifts of healing were revealed. There have been, and still are, many anointed men and women of God that are used to cast out demons and raise the dead. Furthermore, those anointed have a supernatural deliverance ministry. All this is done in the mighty name of Jesus Christ to bring glory to God.
For more information on Supernatural events and the Apostolic ministry, check out our website here at KNCB.org. Watch the Jesus Christ movie and see Jesus’ Disciples perform miracles that are described above. If you are an Apostolic Ministry and have quality video, email us for more information on how to get your own video playlist or register and get started networking in our Christian community at: email@example.com.
©Minister Gail Walls – All Rights Reserved